12.07.2007

Tabi



Hey whoever even reads this, meet Tabi. So far for this character I've done a quick sketch and paint over to block out the color scheme... sorta. He's a cutesy hero type character that is forced into a crazy adventure. (or something is less lame sounding).

I'm still unsure about his weapon. The big sword thing has been done and it probably wouldn't fit the cutesy character. I was thinking it would be a whip type weapon attached to his hilt, with maybe something on the tip to both capture or smack things. I like the look of the sheathed weapon but I'm not sure if it makes sense to sheath a whip even with something on the end... Oh well I'll think about it.

Also I intend to put a tail on him. His overall body/fur patches were taken mostly from a Red Panda which also has a raccoon type tail which I want to put in on this character. Maybe.

(See Textured Models for the Work in Progress model).

-Stan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there just found your Tabi, have you done any more of him and did you write the story, I have two web sites which I run for the children of the world, I'm sure I could find a slot for Tabi and his story if you are willing to let it be shown online. These are my two children's sites. Do take a look at them and get back to me. I am sure the kids would love to see Tabi and with luck it will help your web site if it needs the promotion of course.
Very difficult this speaking to no one who is some one :) :) :)
my site url's are
http://seligorscastle.zoomshare.com/
http://diddilydeedotsdreamland.zoomshare.com/
many regards Seligor/Diddily and Dottido.